Yes, there are plenty of articles written about how people can make money fast on Triond. Well I am here to tell you things to do to not succeed.
First off Triond is a publishing platform where people can come in and post nearly anything and everything their heart desires. Some people do moderately well here. Some make it big. Others flat out suck at Triond. And if you are one of those people looking for an article to help you out, please press the back button immediately.
So, if you DON’T want to succeed on Triond you need to follow these ever so simple steps:
1. Spam the forums- We as forumers love to see the spam. We will most definately take time out of our day to read, what you think, is probably the best article online. So spam it to us and we will read it.
2. Post pictures on Picable. Picable is Triond’s sub-site that is only for pictures. Let me tell you, you can make a fortune off posting pictures. Who doesn’t love pictures? I spend all of my days browsing Picable finding the best pictures.
3. Poems and creative writing are key. Again, like Picable, posting poems and creative writing are an easy money haul. They are published on Authspot, a site dedicated to your amazing poems. Also posting your poems on the forums can rake you in a decent amount of views because like I said before, we love reading them.
4. Articles about sex are a waste of time. We live in the 21st century where sex on television is rampant and every see’s it is okay to do the dirty. For some reason though, those articles just don’t work here. I barley get a couple of pennies thrown my way when I write these type of articles. Please avoid these.
5. Do not promote your articles, Triond has it under control. Seriously, there is so much crap on here that says you need to promote. That is false. Triond is great in getting your name out on the web. Just write your articles, sit back, and let the cash start stacking up.
Again I do hope you take some of my tips into consideration. I know there are some people reading this that will believe everything I just wrote and I have a message for you: