As writers we all want to be read! An easy way to get others to view your articles on Triond is to give them your views. But what do you do when someone doesn’t return your views?
Before we proceed any further in this article, I would like to point out the difference between view and read in relation to Triond. View means quickly scan through the article or column, or just open the article or column page. Read means go through the article in detail.
As writers we all want to be read! As writers on Triond we also want views! Views are after all directly linked to our earnings here! Even if there is no fixed figure for the ratio between views and earnings. Higher views means greater the possibility of earning…even if it’s just a few cents that Triond throws your way!
An easy way to get others to view your articles on Triond is to give them your views. But what do you do when someone doesn’t return your views?
1) Continue giving views and hope the person will return your favour someday?
2) Give some more views and request the person to return your favour, once more?
3) Remind the person you have given views and ask them to return them back?
4) Demand for your views to be returned?
5) Forget about it?
6) Don’t give the person any more views?
7) Don’t give the person any more views and never look at his/her articles again?
Read articles which attract your attention irrespective of who has written them?
9) Complain about the person not returning your views?
10) Beg the person to return your views?
Personally, I choose option 2, 5, and 8.
When we give views on Triond, it is important to remember that no writer on Triond is under any obligation whatsoever to return the views. Neither to reply to your message. If someone returns your views and agrees with you, then you two could get into some sort of a mutual exchange or view swap program. And if someone doesn’t respond to you, please don’t keep pestering them to return your views.