Want more views or just want the feeling of acknowledgement that people have actually read your article not just clicked it. Read on to find out a few ways you can make your article reader friendly.
Your article must be reader friendly. It is not an option but a must, if you want people to read your article and comment. The most valuable thing these days is time, many people are busy. Maybe being busy is just an excuse for being lazy but thats another discussion. People do not bother reading your article unless it catches their attention and/or is reader friendly. Most readers these days press Ctrl+F to find the information they require. They simply wont go through the trouble to read the whole article.
Here are a few tips:
- Write an interesting article
- Do not write big blocks of text
- Be sure to use paragraphs
- Use “bold” to add taste to your article
- Add pictures to catch the readers attention
- Be direct and go straight to the point
- Do not try to discuss multiple topics in your article
- Focus on the theme of your article/subject
- Use italics
- Make an interesting “title” for your article that catches the reader’s attention
- Write about something that interests the reader
- Do not start rambling; you must know what you are writing about
- For the specefic niche you are writing about it is necessary you adress the appropriate reader
- Do not try to prolong your article unnaturally
- Add simplicity to your article, do not start explaining chemistry or physics
- Use bullet points if you can
- Always ask the reader to: “Leave a comment” – I will start doing this
I guess thats all I can think of at the moment. I do not claim that by doing this you will get more views but it will make things more organized and reader friendly. If you have any ideas, thoughts, and comments. Leave them below. I will get back to you guys whenever I can.
Join Triond if you haven’t already!
Tags: cents, commenting, dollars, English, Facebook likes, fast, Google, Helpful guide, hundreds, likes, make money at home, more views, organized work, pennies, quick millions, Reader friendly, readers, reading, tips, triond, triond tips, Writing