The Triond Help Center offers free tutorials and user tips. Are you taking advantage of the Triond Help Center? Do you know where to find it?
The Triond Help Center is a valuable resource for writers that can be turned to for important “how-tos.”
Surprisingly, many Triond users are unaware of this resource. Newcomers may not have found the Help Center and old timers may have been unaware of its existence.
Triond Help Center–at a Glance
Click on any of these sections to access information
- General–section gives a overview of Triond, covering how Triond works, system security and privacy concerns
- Registration–offers sign-up information
- Submissions–gives the meat and bones of how to use the Online Editor, article styling guidelines, how to embed photos or videos, tips on topic development, subjects one can write about, media formats, how to submit fixes.
- Publication–gives insights about where your work will appear, how to choose pen names, how to customize your profile page
- Distribution–this section should definitely be on your to-do list, covering everything from how to use popular social networks to search engine optimization, and how to install the Triond widget.
- Earnings–it’s not much of a stretch to see why users would visit this section with info. about how to increase earnings, + related payment information
Where Do You Find the Triond Help Center?
The Help Center can be easily accessed once you sign into your Dashboard. Simply scroll down to the bottom and look over to the fourth heading entitled, Help. Help Center is under that.
When you have spare time available, the Triond Help Center can be referenced so that you can make your Triond articles better than ever.
* Have you used the Triond Help Center yet?
- Earning Residual Income Online With Triond–Triond revenue is generated from display and contextual advertising. Users earn 50% of advertising generated on pages where their content appears, which means they do the work once but are paid repeatedly.
* Join Triond and earn monthly revenue.
*If you found this article helpful, please Stumble, Digg it, or share it with others.
Have you used the Triond Help Center?