We didn’t like the facebook commenting system, you changed it. And now I am asking you to attend to other issues too.
Thanks Triond, but there’s still so much more for you to do! It’s not only about manifesting your writers wishes, it’s going to be profitable to you too!
Old comment box back where it belonged. Checked. Thanks Triond. There’s still so much more for you to do! It’s not only about manifesting your writers wishes, it’s going to be profitable to you too!
We didn’t like the facebook commenting system, you changed it. And now I am asking you to attend to other issues as well:
1) Upgrade systems for English Language: Including upgrading the spell check tool and installing a more effective tool for grammar. Delete articles which are word translations, you know I am referring to those articles which contain phrases like ..happy now are gone. Sad today world hit news got died. Nation came calling. People gathering…It’s awful!
2) Better systems for grievance addressal: Get satisfaction -the complaint addressing system on Triond is more like “response dissatisfaction!”I am asking you Triond to respond to our queries and complaints and give us prompt feedback, like they do at Expertscolumn! We demand more transparency and interaction from Triond!
3) Get Real: I feel Triond should take responsibility and give us a clearer picture of what is really possible from being on Triond. What you can learn? What you could do here? How much you can earn? Instead of luring us with false promises of …passive income…publish more-earn more. In real life, Triond I would definitely want to sue you for leading us on!(and honestly, I am not the kind of person who like to sue…but sometimes I feel it’s too unfair!)
4) Provide more monetary incentives: Pay for each published article, for instance, a small token amount would do. Similarly for referrals. Also, a few cents could be paid out along with the badges-10 cents on completion of 10,000 views.
5) A graded payment system: Maybe Triond would consider paying writers who have regularly published here a little more than new-comers.
6) Publish articles in the proper category: It is awful to see your poetry get published in gomestic and your recipe on authspot!
7) Delete duplicate publications and plaggerised articles: Your ratings have fallen. Dear Triond, Google thinks you spam too much. It’s your responsibility to look into this issue and sort things out immediately!
Publicize the writer’s popular articles: Some articles will always do better than others. Writer’s can capitalise on their popular articles, if Triond allowed us a little space on the profile page to publicize them. It’s just an idea.
9)Help us promote our work: One sure shot way of doing this would be, for Triond itself to make concentrated efforts in improving their page rank. And if you take steps to remedy even a few of your flaws, that have been outlined here, it can make a huge difference!
Come on Triond, you’ve give us an opportunity to present our writing… so that you can make money! There are lots of others like you. You used to be a fabulous place years ago, and then what happened?
Profits are important to you and to us! You provide the platform, your writers the content…As a writer I accept responsibility to constantly work on producing good quality content but do you take your responsibility seriously?
Are you into the business of online publishing just to make a quick buck and disappear? Or do you want to stay and grow and get richer?
If it’s the latter, I recommend you take this article seriously! Thank you!