I suggest some tips to write a book review. You can practice it and I hope you can be good book reviewer.
The following are practical steps that you can use to create a book reviewer.
1. Conduct an assessment or recognition diresensi book, include:
· The theme of the book diresensi, and a description of the book.
· Who is the publisher who published the book, when and where published, thick (chapter and page number), the format until the prices.
· Who is the author: name, educational background, reputation and the presentation of a book or work of anything that is written to the reasons why he wrote the book.
· Classification / field of study that book: economics, engineering, politics, education, psychology, sociology, philosophy, language, literature, or other.
2. Read a book that will diresensi thoroughly, carefully and thoroughly. Map of the problems in the book needs to be understood correctly and accurately.
3. Marking parts of the book that require special attention and determine the parts to be quoted as reference data.
4. Creating a synopsis or summary of the book to be diresensi.
5. Determining the attitude or the assessment of the following matters:
· Organizations or organizational framework; how the relationship of the parts to one another, how systematics, and dynamics.
· The contents of the statement; how the weight of his ideas, how strong his analysis, how the completeness of the data presentation, and how creative thinking.
· Language; how to spell the enhanced applied, how the use of sentences and the accuracy of word choice in it, especially for scientific books.
· The technical aspects; how the layout, how to layout the face, how neatness and cleanliness, and quality of print (if there is a lot of print).
Before conducting the assessment, it would be nice if it made a kind of first outline (outline) of the reviewer’s. This outline will help you when writing.
6. Proofread and revise the results of reviews by using the principles and criteria that we specify.