Around the world, it has become more and more important to have a resume with you to obtain a job. Ten years ago, a simple resume telling the employer your name and address was sufficient to get a low level job but now you need experience and references for every kind of job, so I decided to write this article to help people prepare a resume and I also gave some interview warnings and tips. Read the example resume below to find out the format of how to write a resume plus the things to include.
Four important things before we start:
· Sometimes, if you resume shows too much skill and experience, the employer may say that you are over qualified and thus not give you the job.
· No matter how much experience you have or how high profile the job that you are applying for is, try to keep your resume limited to a maximum of three to four pages, ideally two.
· Employers may ask you questions about things written on your resume, always give a detailed answer.
· It is illegal to give false experience and referrals.
· Be very careful of your body language at the interview making sure that you give detailed answers without too many pauses and ums.
Name: Adam Smith
Date of Birth: 16th of February 1697
Address: 20 ABCDEFG walk
School: Takes College
Studies: bachelor in I.T. ect.
Personal Qualities: Patient, responsible, polite, cheerful, thoughtful and quick-working
Self development: Microsoft: Holder of A Microsoft degree….
Skills: Ability to work in a team, handle stressful situations, a good leader and computer literate in all Microsoft programs, Adobe design CS4 and touch-typing
Interest: Problem Solving, literacy, working on computers and geographical work
Languages: Bilingual: Read, write and speak English and French
(Describe the business, how big it was and your duties as a worker there, what skills you required for the job. Be sure to use many adjectives while describing.)
References: Mr. Seal Phone number: 123456789 Occupation: Science teacher