A few other articles inspired this article.
I keep reading about why people should or should not write for Triond.
Here are some reasons why I still continue to write for Triond.
1. The Community- I like the feedback and the encouragement I get from
my fellow writers and fans. It is a nice feeling when people appreciate
your work. In turn I enjoy reading other articles posted by Triond
2. I am able to write what I want. I am one of those people who do not
like to be told what I can and cannot write. I enjoy certain topics and that
is what I tend to write about. It seems to work better for me, than struggling
with a subject you are not comfortable with.
3. It helped me get myself back. When I first began writing for Triond
in 2008 it was after my most difficult period. Writing my feelings
and focusing on writing again helped me begin the healing process.
I am sure that I could write other places but most would not publish my
articles because they were too personal.
4. I think that Triond is trying to better themselves- They are listening,
they offered the August special, fixed the virus problems in a timely
manner and are now offering this October special.
5. I am not one of the people who are worried about being paid alot. Although I am
sure there are people who do get paid well. It does say that
there is not a guarantee of how many of your articles will do well. They do explain to
a degree, how to market. I do not always follow their suggestions, so I feel I have
no real right to complain. Although I admit marketing is a difficulty for me since I don’t want
to get in trouble for spamming.
So to close, even though at times I get frustrated I am still willing to give them the benefit of
the doubt. These are the reasons why I still write for Triond.