This guide will teach you to create guides efficiently.
There are many qualities that make a good guide. The following will explain those qualities and give you helpful hints on getting extra views on those guides.
Step 1: Think of a title. Usually, the words “How To” or “Guide” should be involved. Also, make sure you describe exactly what it is you will be teaching. Otherwise, people will not be able to find your content. Most guides are very good at getting noticed by search engines because they usually don’t have a ton of useless content. Though first, they must have a good title before they will get noticed.
Step 2: Next, you want to give a great description. The description needs to also be relevant, and go slightly more specific than your title. It must be precise, but you don’t want it to contain any of your main points or else it will take away from the overall effect from your guide.
Step 3: Make some clear, step-by-step content that is key-word rich and stays on topic. You don’t have to name each step “Step 1, Step 2, …etc.” but you should definitely have a clear division between each point that you give. Make sure that people will be able to clearly understand everything that you have presented in order to convey your message appropriately.
Step 4: Usually you should end with a “helpful hints” list or paragraph to assist people on their way. These need to be short but very helpful so people will actually read them.
1. Guides can be created for anything, for instance “A guide to creating guides.”
2. Search Google for your topic before you start writing it. If someone already has an EXTREMELY popular guide for the same subject, you might need to switch.
3. Formatting is everything!!! If you look sloppy, people will assume your knowledge is sloppy.
4. Good grammar and spelling are definitely recommended.
5. If you get stuck on your guide, then you probably don’t know enough about that subject to be creating a guide anyways. In this case, Google it and acquire some knowledge.
Thank you for reading this guide. Please comment and tell me how you like it.