Why write an introduction to your book? Nobody says that anyway. So far, this view has an impact. But now, with a brief introduction to one to two pages, and through the five key below your introduction is the fourth sales tool for your book. If people read your clear, concise personal note to them with the benefits they receive, buy your book, on the spot!
Presentation of your book covers:
1. Hook. Your first paragraph must compel your potential buyer for further information on purchasing your book. Make your opener short – one set is better, an answer to your question, “so what? Why should I buy your book?” Your opener can be an offensive or de facto powerful offer. Or at best, audience response to a question on your # one challenge. Start with your audience is present. Do not say to participate.
2. Background. your audience has challenges. Describe your current situation, why was not achieved, in what pace, in a few paragraphs. Add a few sentences about why you wrote the book. At the end of this information, the status of your thesis statement, a statement of what your book is.
3. Advantages. In the following paragraphs, do you think the answer is “What?” in any potential buyer of the mind? See all the benefits such as increased health, communication, finances and assets. See the special benefits. For example, in “Write a book or another book of short fast!” Create for every part of your book as a sales tool, rewrite less publishes, cheaper and faster.”
4. Format. Each non-fiction book must be in a format with which your audiences get an idea of what the experience before and those who already have studied the content that they have a general shape and direction. In its introduction, have these features, each chapter. Each chapter format is also likely to be a hook and the thesis, the central part of the information, such as cough, advice, history.
5. The last sentence. Invite your readers to the text of your book. Try it with enthusiasm “more”. For example, in one of my books, I used that last line: “You wait too long to your own message. Read and learn all the simple steps to a successful writer.”
Now you have an excellent introduction, which have contributed to the potential buyer decides to make your wallet and buy your book. This “Essential Hot-Outlets” is very important, is a kind of mini-sales letter can be connected to the back of the book and its web sales letter books.