Complete description on how to write a story.
1. First off you get a good title to your story.
An easy way to do this is to think of the main emphasis as to what the story is about, say your story is about a 4 year old kid with 200 feet. Your story could be named The Odd Kid with 200 Feet. There are several ways to name a story.
2. Then you give a setting and a plot.
This is the really interesting part. This is basically where you get the idea of what your story is about, you have probably done this before you wrote the story, but you need to put it in action through writing.
3. Then you want to go ahead and give the story a rising action which should be conflicts.
Have you ever read a boring story? It’s probably because there isn’t a single conflict between characters. I mean everyone loves a good fight right? It doesn’t matter what the conflict could be about, but they always make stories very interesting.
4. Then your story needs a climax, which is the turning point of the story.
The climax of the story is really the most important part of any story. This is the part that has been lead up to by a series of events, either minor or major. A climax will most likely keep any reader reading your story, because they want to know what happens next.
5. After the climax you need a falling action which leads to the end of the story.
The falling action is normally going to be near the very end of your story. This is the part where everything dies down and isn’t suspenseful. People realize its near the end, so you should make it give a good ending.
6. Finally during the end its either happy, sad, or neutral. Your choice.
Well this is the end of your story. You can choose the good old fashioned “and they lived happily ever after” ending, or you could mix it up and make it suspenseful. Some stories end in a way where they make you really want to read the next book. The ending should be good, because people might want to even read your story once again.