Speak correct words using accepted grammar and punctuation.
This review has covered the high points of speaking. It is a summary list of speaking practices. Business speaking should be selective and the way to make it more practical is reviewed here. Following is the lists of what to do and what not to do while speaking. This is a summary checklist of what to do and what not to do and this should be helpful.
1. Organize yours speech logically
2. Make a good conclusion, do not repeat
3. Use common audience specific language
4. Articulate clearly and precisely and avoid mumbling words
5. Speak correct words using accepted grammar and punctuation.
6. Attain a good attitude of confidence while speaking.
7. Positive body language with emphasis on points in communicating concepts and ideas.
8. Be relaxed and natural.
9. Look to the listeners in the eye and talk to them directly.
10. Keep still avoid excessive movements.
11. Add visual presentations with yours oral communication
12. Keep your temper even if you are presented with hostile questions and remarks.
Image via Wikipedia