Did you know that Triond has provided styling guidelines for writing articles? Learn how to style your articles accordingly.
Triond has included some easy styling guidelines for online articles. If your articles have been rejected, you can learn how to style them so they make the cut and are accepted and published.
Triond’s Styling Guidelines for Articles
Style your title in the proper fashion
- Capitalize all words except for any word that is three letters or less, unless it is a noun
- Do not include periods in your title
- Titles should accurately describe what your article is about for indexing purposes. Search engines do not understand word play so this is not the place to include it.
Want to spice it up? Make good use of the Description Box to do so
- Your description should be compelling enough to encourage someone to read your article. This is where you can elaborate on your title to make your article enticing to readers.
- Descriptions end with a period
When styling your Triond articles, use bulleted lists for readability
- Capitalize the first word in each bullet, as you see here
- Short sentences do not terminate with a period
- In a bulleted list, two sentences should end with periods. Note how I’ve done this in this line.
How to write numbers may be one of the trickiest style issues
- Ouch . . . nasty numbers. This one is a little harder to remember. Spell out the numbers one-nine, as I’ve done here. The number 10 and those that follow should be written as numerals. When you think about this, this makes sense: longer numbers are shortened. It’s easier to type 17 instead of typing out the longer word seventeen.
“Now, let me say this . . . about that”
- For quotation marks, use ” “ instead of ‘ ‘
Keep this list of Triond’s styling guidelines handy, refer to it often, and soon styling your Triond articles will become second nature.
* Join Triond and earn monthly revenue.
If you found this information helpful, please Like it or bookmark & share it with others.
* Do you use Triond’s styling guidelines for your articles?