Article title is the most important thing which the write must consider while writing an article on any of the writing websites. However, we generally ignore this part of the article even when we have written the best of our talent in the poem, blog, story and so on.
Our efforts should get a good start and the articles are read by their titles only. When we read a book or a website or any other article, we first read its title. If we find it not interesting and attractive, then we look forward for another book, article or blog.
This means that the writers should concentrate more on how to write a tempting and attractive titles to their writings. This does not mean that we should use all sorts of un pleasant words.
There are many ways to write a tempting and attractive title to your articles so that the visitors click on your links without giving it a thought. Writing short title names can never be helpful as writing long and descriptive titles can do.
See a few examples of tempting and attractive titles
So let’s once again go step by step in learning something new which will bring more traffic to your articles.
1. Avoid writing one or two words title. I have read many such articles which have title like “if”, “what then”, “If I was” and so on. Generally, these are the titles to the poems. Even if it is a poem, readers always love to know what is written in the article by first reading the title.
2. A title is a brief description about what the topic is all about. Never mind if you articles has long titles. These are always good and search engines can accept long titles too.
3. Readers should clearly come to know what the article is about. For example: If I write Mango Delight, then it can be a recipe or poem or even a small story. However, if I clearly mention Mango Delight Recipe, Mango Delight a sweet poem, Mango Delight a true story, Mango Delight a restaurant etc, then it would be really helpful for those who expect the right thing in your article.
4. Tempting article title can be anything which the readers expect to read. For example: the money making visitors expect a very tempting article title. For example: Earn $100 per day EASILY, Earn $1 DAILY, Quick and Easy ONLINE INCOME, I earn $10 per article, How I earn $1000 monthly are a few of very tempting article titles.
5. Attractive article titles are those which are always attracting visitors of all types and then they read the whole article too. The “How To” articles are one of those attracting article titles. You will find most of my article titles starting with “How To” and I get a lot of visitors for them.
6. Writing on topics which give a suitable title is always helpful. Recipes give a suitable title and makes the reader read the articles by just reading the names of the recipes. For example: Mango Delight Recipe (Title A) can be titled as Mouthwatering Quick and Easy Mango Delight Recipe (Title B). Title B will give more visitors than the Title A.
7. Titles must be easily understood by visitors of all types. Some visitors have normal knowledge of English language. If we have high vocabulary and we write in that style then most of the visitors will skip the article.
8. Writing on internet is all about writing it for the whole world. It should be very simple and should avoid all the high level vocabulary words because you are writing for a housewife who is reading your articles in her free time and you are also writing for a school going child who has yet not understood the meaning of most of the English words.
9. Keep in mind that writing on internet is totally different from writing a book because internet gives you money from search engines and the SEO techniques should be always considered. So one important feature of the SEO technique is an attractive title to your article.
10. It is the title which brings you the traffic and not the article. Even when the content of the article and the tags are important, the title is the first thing which is captured by the search engines.
11. Using the words like “attractive”, “instant”, “quick”, “easy”, “fast” will always make the visitors click on your articles quickly. It is the words which make them click instantly.
So here I am with another helpful tips for all those who love writing articles. My articles are simple and easy to understand because I write it for those who really need this article.
You can also earn from Triond as I do. Join Triond Now and Get Paid to Write Articles. Triond pays you in Paypal and 50% Google Adsense earnings are also yours. I ENJOY WRITING ON TRIOND, DO YOU?
Read more interesting articles on writing
|How to Earn a Dollar Daily on Triond for Newbies|
|How to Advertise Your Triond Articles on Shetoldme|
|Highest Paying Keywords for Triond and Google Adsense for Newbies|
|Comments on Triond by Ranjan Mathews-a Poet|
|How to Increase Your Triond Earnings for Newbies|
|Seo Techniques for Triond and Google Adsense for Newbies|
|How to Make Friends on Triond for Newbies|
|How to Write Impressive Comments on Triond Articles|
|How to Earn Fast Money in Euros|
|How to Increase Traffic to Your Triond Articles by Pinging Urls on Autopilot|
|How to Get Instant Traffic to Triond, Bukisa, Ehow, Xomba Articles Using Articlepinger|
|How to Earn Five Dollars Weekly on Google Adsense From Triond for Newbies|