As you may know, Search Engine Optimization is the key for any online business success. If you are an Internet worker, blogger or a business owner you need a website and a huge search engines traffic to it. So, therefore SEO plays a big role in any online business success. Are you good at SEO? If you are new to Internet marketing, you might want to know these top SEO tips. Please keep reading….
1. Choose one or two niches if you are a blogger or into affiliate marketing. Please ensure you are having the expertise in the niches you choose.
2. Design a professional and easy to navigate website.
3. Choose a suitable name for your domain with keywords relevant to your niches.
4. Add effective Meta Description to your blog.
5. Add powerful Meta Tags to your blog.
6. Choose a good web hosting company.
7. Submit your blog to the top search engines like Google, MSN, Ask and Yahoo.
8. Submit your site map to the above search engines Google, MSN, Ask and Yahoo.
9. Create quality content. A unique, informative and interesting content plays a big role in online business success.
10. Give catchy title to your articles to grab the attention of the visitors.
11. Choosing the most powerful keywords for your articles is very important. Good keywords can help your articles to rank high with Google. You may use Google Ad Words Tool to choose keywords for your articles.
12. Use relevant images in your articles. Pictures can tell a lot more than the text content.
13. You can add relevant videos to your articles.
14. Post articles consistently. Google loves fresh content and ranks blogs that update regularly.
15. Share your articles with top social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Linkedin etc.
16. Share your articles with top social bookmarking sites like Reddit, Stumble upon, Pinterest, Technorati, Digg, Delicious, Mixx, Friendster, Xing etc.
English: The three biggest web search engines (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
17. Create quality back links to your blog posts.
18. Create quality videos relevant to your business and upload them on Youtube.
19. Do not use traffic exchange sites to get traffic to your sites.
20. Do not allow spam comments on your blogs.
21. Do not buy illegal SEO services.
22. Do not publish adult content or offensive content or write about gambling.
23. Do not buy links.
24. Periodically check for broken links in your articles.
25. Comment on forums and blogs relevant to your niches.
Summary: Today every business needs a website. If you are a blogger or an Internet worker, you need a website too. If you want to boost your sales and increase your business profits, you need huge targeted traffic to your website. SEO helps you to draw big traffic to your website. Thanks for reading.
I make money on Triond. If you want to write and earn, join Triond HERE. It’s free.
You might also be interested in: