Overcome writers block.
- Television is filled with creative ideas, thoughts, shows, and entertainment. You can write about what you have been watching on television, the appropriateness of the shows, and compare channels while rating to find the best. That’s only a few ideas from a long list you can write about on the topic of television.
- News is something that you can turn to again and again for inspiration as it is so dynamic, there are constant updates in News stories, and you can your opinions of stories in the news. You may also want to do your own research to write your own news, like events in your own community may be news worthy. News can be found in many mediums.
- The Library is full of information; you can read books and review them or write about your favorite books. Your library is not only equipped with books but also computers, that’s all you need to write for triond!
- Music is a good source of inspiration. Listen to it and share you thoughts and opinions. Analyze the music and you’ll learn more about the music afterwards and discover more about your knowledge about music.
- Movies can inspire you to write creatively and give you ideas of how you would write a movie. Watch a few movies and be inspired to write your own for fun!
- Brain storms are what I do the most, draft as many ideas as possible onto a piece of paper by think about what you know about plus what others will want to read about and what is worth writing about. Go through your brainstorm and choose an idea that you want to start writing about because not all the ideas in your brainstorm need to be used.
- Others work is all over the internet. Look at other Triond member articles. What better inspiration is there than reading content from members of the same community that you are writing for?
- Friends Talk to friends and people, see what topics you end up talking about, if you can maintain a conversation you probably know about the topic, write about it!
- Your talents, what are you good at? Surly you know about topics from your interests and talents, write about those to share your knowledge.
- Dreams are something I want to write more about. Dreams are interesting and everyone has them, train yourself to write your dreams down when you wake up every day. Then after a while, you have a list of ideas for creative writing. You can present your dreams in articles by retelling the story or explaining what they mean.
Sleeping for inspiration sounds awesome!